Have klebsiella pneumoniae. Is there any treatment or medicine to get cured?

I have Klebsielle pneunomia that I have been fighting for a year now. I contraracted it during an adrinal gland with a pheochromacytoma in it was removed. It is draining me. It gets down low where the tests come back ok, i go off the picc line or various oral antibiotic , and it comes back. I am fearful because I also have MS; thus, my immune system is getting more and more compromised fighting this off for a year. What is the liklihood of my prognosis . Will I deal with this the rest of my life?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013