Have kidney stones in right kidney. What food and medication should I take?

Good morning doctors. my name is anand i am 25 years old male i am suffering with Kidney stones . Areas noted in lower pole of right kidney measuring 5.8 mm and upper pole of right kidney measuring 5.3 mm. so i consulted doctor he said that both stones are in right kidney but these stones are not in urine bladder they are located in kidney. so now i am panic what to do, sir please suggest me what kind of medicine i should take and what kind of food i should take. Regards, A.Anand kumar.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013