Have kidney stones. Ultrasound said after ston syrup left pelvicalyceal system dilation noted. Help?

SIR, A MONTH AGO I HAD SEVERE PAIN DUE TO KIDNEY STONE . I WAS GONE THROUGH ULTRASOUND WHERE IT FOUND THAT I HAD KIDNEY STONE IN LEFT AND RIGHT KIDNEY STONE OF 5mm. I CONSULTED UROLOGIST AND PRESCRIBED TO TAKE STON 1 SYRUP. I TOOK IT FOR A MONTH AND AGAIN DONE ULTRASOUND AND THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS NORMAL EXCEPT MILD PROMINENCE OF LEFT PELVICALYCEAL SYSTEM DILATATION NOTED . ALSO I DON T HAVE PAIN AFTER THEN AND TAKING MEDICINE ON TIME. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. DO I NEED TO WORRY FOR THIS? I BEG YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOUR S SINCERELY VIKAS MAURYA
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012