Have kidney stones. How to remove without surgery? Ultrasound shows renal calculi

Dear Sir, Good evening, My name is Mohammad Ali, aged 31 years Sex Male. Living in Hyderabad working as indoor office duty. I have Kidney stones which is 6*5 mm in left and same size in right kidney having two stones.... how many ways to remove the stones with surgery and without surgery. Due am very much afraid to go for surgery.. kindly advise. In my Ultra sound report , Doctor Impression mentioned as : bilateral Renal calculi, and Distention of PCS on left side could be due to partial ureteric obstruction. what this statement telling !. request you kindly reply...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012