Have kidney stones. Can I gain weight? Why am I not interested in sex?

hi i m 27 years old,weight 58kg ,height 5.9 ... i wanna gain weight.. well i have kidney stones from a long time does it effect me in gaining weight? and recently my haemoglobin also reduced but i m taking iron content food and have almost gained normal more query is that i had a real good sex drive until the age of 20 n then it reduced by time and now i m not so interested in sex i can ve sex but i dont enjoy it.. i live in a hill station ooty(tn) and my body contains a lot of heat.. well i want to gain weight trough endura mass should i?? or what is the best way to solve all these problems??? i m still single n marriage is on the way in about 6 months or so..within that time period i want to gain atleast 10kg,n wanna feel more horny like before .. please tell me what should i do??
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012