Have kidney stones. Blood clots while passing urine, burning sensation, frequent urination causing weakness. Cure?

I found blood clot while passing urine . test showed that Ihad stone in my kidnu and it travelled to blader and inbeded there .after furter test it had come off it,s own . I experinsed no pain but now have blood clots comming with urine once in 7 to 8 days and have burnig sensation while passing urineand frquently pass urine causing weekness. It all started in last 3 months and I am still having burning, frquent passing of urine. I am male and 68 yrs old what do U advise sir.Regards
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012