Have kidney stone. Done lithotropsy. Should I risk travelling?

Hi, I have a 6mm kidney stone that has been found by default, and is not causing much trouble at the moment. I have had 2 sessions of lithotripsy with no result, so they will probably go in and retrieve the stone next week. My question is that I am supposed to go to Chicago and then to Guatamala where I will need to still have a stent in place. Should I risk travelling with this ?? Or stay home near to proper medical advice. Thanks ME
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012