Have kidney infection and burning vagina. On antibiotic. What are the risks?

Hi i have been experiencing vaginal burning since having a kidney infection in october, i then went onto having vaginal swabs and i was told i had an infection, it wasnt sexually transmitted but needed treating tablets. I believe the infection had been caused by something that is found in feces. However almost two months later the vaginal burning has returned i have been on numourous antibiotics for water infections since and i dont think these have helped in the slightest, i am running out of answerees and am desperate for answers. I havent had any discharge or itching, just burning and discomfort when i wear tight clothing
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012