Have kidney failure (CKD) with reflux nephropathy, joint pain, going for transplant. Will it help ?

Hello Sir, I have kidney failure ( CKD ) with reflux nephropathy as said by my doctor. I already remove my left kidney on 4th sept. and after one and half mont i am going for kidney transplant. I want to know that what is reflux nephropathy and is this connected to my other problem which is from last 10 years i have joint pain in all my joint. i cant sit down earth, cant bow properly, cant run, more back pain and in hip joint. And after transplant all this problem will remove or not? Can i sit, bow, run after transplant?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012