Have kid look but old enough. What to do to look older? How to grow more beard?

I'm 21 years old. but still I look very young like a 16yr boy. my body growth is normal though my height is not very good. My weight is 54 KG. main reason behind my looking young is my skin and face. I'm cute enough like kids. My skin is very thinner than the other guys of my age.. and one very important thing to say that I have very low beard on my face. I've got few facial hair on the lower part of my face but there's no hair on my cheek. It makes me look young.. I don't want to stay like kids as my girlfriend looks older than me.. what can I do ? please help .. and how can I grow more beard? sorry for bad english..... please help doctor.. I've given my photo as attachment. thanks.. :)
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013

Thank you for your query.

In this public forum the attachment cannot be seen for which you will have to use the premium forum.

It is not unusual to have delayed growth of facial hair. I would suggest that you can wait for a few more months and observe. The alternative is that you get your hormone profile done to know the exact status of the hormones. If they are on the lower side then replacement therapy can be started.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal