Have joint pain, swelling in knees and hands, migraine. Tried cold pack. What is wrong?

Hi, What would cause all of my joints to hurt at the same time (knees, ankles, shoulders, wrist , fingers, ect.)? I am a 20 year old female who is also hyper-mobile. I have had this problem for a while now, but it has not been as extreme, normally just fingers and hips, or knees and wrists a day or two before it rains. However, now it is spring time, the weather is perfect, and I an in pain. It is a very deep achy feeling, like I have been run over by a truck. I have noticed some slight swelling on my knees and hands. I also get migraine headaches . I have tried cold packs, heat packs, ibuprofen , and braces. The cold pack seem to help but do not fix the problem. Could you help me figure out what s wrong? Thank you! -Confused and in Pain-
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013