Have joint pain, headache and shortness of breath. Have quit smoking. Cure?

I have a issue with constipation . I quit smoking 15 month ago. And had this issue for quite some time now went to the dr a least 4 times for help . No positive results came from it as far as what is wrong .i have shortness of breath, slight head aches and joint pain mainly in my hips, It s seams like I have bad breath every once in a while, and my chest seams to ache or seams tight right in the center of my worried I am not going to figure this out. I don t want something bad to escalate. I feel I may have a respitory infection. Why can t this be detected by the drs. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013