Have joint pain, fever, headache, stomach pain and constipation. Have high potassium. Had Celiac. Suggestions?

well i ve been experience joint pain, low grade fever, sick at my stomach, headaches, tired felling, blurry vision , irritablity, stomach pain and constipation, now for about 6weeks, I was dignosised with celiac a few years ago but I m ready to figure out why I ve been feeling this way for so long and the doctors can t seem to find anything wrong. my last blood test a week ago came back with high potassium levels. Is there anything that you can help me with
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013