Have joint pain, abdominal pain, red and puffy eyes. On carbs, bread products. what may be wrong?

Hi, I am a healthy, fit 24 year-old female. I exercise 4-5 times per week doing both weight training and cardio; I juice every night and my diet is fairly healthy, although I eat a ton of carbs and whole-grain bread products. I go to bed around 9:30 and wake at 5:00 every morning; I drink enough water because I know this is very important to health; I am on no medication at all beside the supplement DIM. Yet, despite all of this, I awake with puffy, red eyes, feeling tired, I have knee joint pain, abdominal bloating and "fuzzy" or distracted thinking. Can you suggest what this may be?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013