Have jelly substance in eye, sore, was wearing contact lens, red dot in that area, cough, sneezing

I have a mound of gloopy jelly like substance in one of my eyes. The eye is bloodshot, it feels like there is something in my eye. When I push from under the eye it is sore. I was wearing contacts when this started, and it felt like the contact lens had broken, but I removed the contact lens intact. I also noticed one red dot in the eye, near the mound of gloop. Not sure if this is connected, but I also have a cough, and a rattly chest when breathing, and have been sneezing - as if I'm getting sick. I did get this symptom while I was rehearsing in a play in a space where I have to be on a dusty stage for a long period.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013