Have jaw pain, neck pain, headaches, bone infection on head. Have TMJ, partial pacification of mastoid aircells. Help?

hi I am 58 years old and I have tmj . I have had a history of ear infections always. I have had jaw pain forever it seems. Over a period of three years I have had several exrays on my jaw and my neck. Each showing that I have an infection in the bone in my head behind my ear.I was placed on antiobiotics but was never checked to see if the infction was gone. I recently had an mri of the tmj that says I have a partial pacification of the left mastoid aircells. I have a deformed mandibular condylar head with flattening. On the left there is displacement of the disk anteriorly without recapture in the right side. There was decreased range of motion on the left compared to the right side. What type of dr. do I need to see and is the tmj requirs a different dr. for the mastoids sircells. And is this something that I need to be concerned about. I have headaches everyday and ear pressure and neck pain constantlly but I am told that is part of tmj
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013