Have itchy white bumps around wrist after exercising. Have itchiness in legs and arms. Solution?

Hi I get white, itchy bumps on my skin around the wrist and on the upper arms particularly while or just after exercising however there are times, mostly when in bed, that I get itchy all over my legs, buttocks , belly, back and arms. I have had them for a while and tried many different treatments to no avail. The best so far was a treatment for scabies but it was t a permanent fix and the itch came back after about a week both times that I tried. (I did a full treatment cycle washing sheets clothes etc at the start and end using a full body lotion daily for a week) any Ideas would be welcome.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013