Have itchy vagina and getting burning sensation during urination. What is causing this?

Hi ... so I had my wisdom taken out and ive been taking pills and then my vagina started feeling itchy and I had burning sensation to pee and barley any urine comes out and I just cleaned my vagina there was white yellowish goop under the labia and deep in the skin of the clitoris I want to know what this is ... I also have small tiny cuts kind of thing on vagina please help!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Hi selina! May be you have UTI infection which cause burning urination. Take antibiotic like doxycycline. Now about white discharge, use vaginal capsule every night. And oral antifungal fluconazole. Can't tell you dose here. If symptom persist do consult your gynaecologist. Be healthy. Bye.