Have itchy skin, random bruising. Suffering from Tinea Versicolor. How to cure it?

Have itchy skin, and random bruising . Went to local health clinic as I don t have insurance, said it might be scabies but she wasn t convinced. I have tried Tea Tree oil, Clove oil (both diluted) and Permethrin 5%, all at different times, now I have very tiny red marks on my arms that are very itchy, and can still itch all over, primarily my arms, thighs, ankles and armpits, but also my back neck, and as of a day or so ago my ears. Not sure if scabies causes bruising as I don t typically bruise that easily. I suffer from Tinea Versicolor and had just finished a cycle of Ketoconazole before I went to see the doctor because I thought the itching might be related but it persisted. This whole thing started right around the time I got sick.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013