Have itchy skin growth around butt hole. Hurts to touch. What could it be?

I have a small piece of skin around my buthole. I ve had it since I was very young. I remember being little and it hurting and itching very badly. I ve recently gained a little wait and its started to irritate me more and more, especially since im sexually active, no anal though! I ve read up and I know it s not a hemorrhoid . I looked at the pics of those and they look nothing like the little piece of skin beside my buthole. Its not warts either. It looks like regular skin but it s not its swollen and painful. From what i have read it sounds like a skin tag. Based on what i have said what do you think??
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012