Have itchy, red spots on legs. Looks raised, flaky and spreading. How to get cured?

Hi I have had this red spot on my leg for about 2 weeks now it is the size of a dime and was really itchy when I first noticed it I thought it was just a blemish but it has since dried out, however it no longer itches. It is slightly raised and flaky it does not look to me like the pictures of ring worms I have seen. I am now getting another one again starts off looking like a pimple with no head and a few days later turns into this dry patch this one has not itched at all please help me to figure out what it is
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012