Have itchy red bumps on body. Looks like chicken pox. What is this?

For the past couple of weeks, I have these very tiny red bumps that will appear pretty much anywhere. For example, today I had one show up on my upper back, and one on the back of my calf. They itch incredibly, and if I scratch them too much they end up like little red spots, but do not really itch anymore after that. It is driving me crazy, and I have no idea what it is. They do resemble chicken-pox bumps, but I have had chicken pox, and they just appear, maybe 1 or 2 at a time. Just thought that analogy may help explain what they look like.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013