Have itchy rashes near Labia. Unable to sleep. Home remedies?

i am 20 years old girl, i am having bad itching and rashes in big area near the labia mijora. its been so bad that even i couldn t sleep properly at night. in day its better but as the night comes it becomes worse and worse.. it feels like someone is pulling my skin from both sides.. i always apply talcum and sometimes oil and i get relieve for 5-10 mins then again the itching starts.. please help me and tell me what should i do.. and if possible plzz suggest me any home remede for the treatment.. i ll be very thankful to you..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013