Have itchy rash with tiny bumps on ankles, feet. Taking amoxicillin for tooth infection. What to do?

I have a very itchy rash on both ankles and the tops of my feet. The ankles are the worst with tiny red bumps that itch like crazy. This is only on the ankles. The top of my feet are almost just read rased patches of itchy skin. Nothing on the bottom of my feet or between the toes. I have been on amoxicillin for a tooth infection, but that is pretty much it. After a few days, they seem better but still pretty bad. What is this and what can I do to fix it? I am a 45 year old male.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013