Have itchy rash on scrotum and rectal area. Have pimples on inner thighs. Treatment?

Rash on scrotum and rectal area. Rash itches severely and seeps a clear to yellow liquid. Anti fungal creams dry it out but cause the skin on scrotum to dry crack and peel . The itching is inside rectum as well. I am also seeing a crusty residue on under wear. I have had it for a month. Lately I have noticed small pimples w whiteheads appearing on inner thighs. They are similar to ingrown hairs but have red area around the pimple and hurt after they are squeezed.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013