Have itchy rash, blister on hand, spreading. Could this be mite or worm?

I have had a rash all summer. It started out as what my doctor called Rosacea . I knew it wasn t but she treated me for it anyway. Nothing helped. Gradually, I would get tiny bumps on my neck and eventually on my arms. When I would scratch them they would become like a hole in my skin with a hard core. These things will NOT heal. Sometimes they feel a slight itch or prickle. Even though I ve been leaving them alone they still will not heal. I have tried thinking of anything and everything possible that this could be. The doctors have been no help. I have never had sensitive skin or problems with acne except when I turned 30 and my hormones went crazy and again when I went into menopause 4 years ago. These sores look like a chicken pox after they ve been scratched. I also did have one tiny blister pop up on my hand the other day that was the size of a chicken pox blister. I have been blamed by my docs for causing these sores. Yes, I have scratched the bumps....which made the hole in my skin.....but it didn t take much scratching to do that. It was like a cap just came off and there was the hole. It has moved from my face, to my neck and arms, down to my legs and a couple on my stomach. I am so frustrated and don t want to go out in public because I look terrible. I am 53, in memopause for 4 years, on cymbalta and adderall....but the one thing that is different is the fact that I have been working in the soil since May when all this started. Could this be a mite or worm that got into my skin from infected soil?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012