Have itchy penis. Had protected sex. Took doxycyline eq vibramycin. What is the remedy?

Hi, I’m 46 years old and I had an unprotected blowjob and protected sex with a sex worker. 3 days later, penis head itchy and urinary tract tingling feeling. Saw a doctor prescribed doxycyline Eq Vibramycin and a shot/injection. Feel good for couple of days. Drank beer. But now, I feel like its back to the symptom. No discharge but the tingling feeling is still there but not too often. And after urinating, it feels that I have more urine in me. Please advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013