Have itchy neck at night with no rash and frequent urination. Bought new mattress. Related?

Hi, I am a 56 year old woman who has suddenly developed an itchy neck , with no rash . It ocurrs at night when I am in bed and is making it hard to sleep. I thought it may be a moisturiser I was using because my face has been a bit sensitive lately so have recently bought different face moisturisers trying to find one that doesn t irritate my skin. Last night I used no moisturisers at all but still had the itchy neck. Also last night I had to get up three times to urinate which is excessive. I had not had much to drink. It occurred to me it was as if my body was trying to flush out toxins or something. Maybe it s a coincidence but I have just bought a new mattress after 17 years and wondered if this could be the cause of the problem? Any ideas please. The main issue is I am not sleeping well at all. Myneck does not itch during the day.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013