Have itchy lumps on body. Tried oatmeal bath and hydro-cortisone. No relief. Alternate remedy?

4 days ago i started getting colorless bumps under my forearm ..they went away, then came back and are now spreading to my other arm, back, ankles, shin...there are many on my arms and a couple on my shin, a hand size on my back..they are itchy, and turn red when i apply hydrocortisone w aloe ...when i rub my skin, it tingles...i ve been on benedryl , oatmeal baths, and hydrocortisone with no relief..been to a nurse, said it was an allergy..please help!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013