Have itchy feeling when passing out urine. Took loratadine, rifampicin. Can I use these drugs?

I have this itchy feeling when passing out urine. I initially thought it was gonorrohea, but there is no passing out of pus/blood. I contacted a doc yesterday and he pricked me and gave some DRUGS: Loratadine and Rifampicin. I researched on the internet and noticed the drugs were for hay fever and tuberculosis???!!!! Are these drugs correct or i sue the doctor? If they are not correct, please what drugs do i use? Thank u.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013