Have itchy eye and swollen lymph node in jaw. Prescribed pink eye drops. Any ideas?

Right eye is very itchy near lacrimal caruncle (basically the corner of my eye). So far it has not been too crusty or goopy. in the morning. Also have swollen lymph nodes in two places, under right side jaw where tongue connects and also on the outside of my right jaw. I don t think it is a tooth issue. Went to doctor today and she prescribed pink eye drops because I have children (they have no issues). Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013