Have itchy ears, itchy and tingling throat, small droplet of clear mucus comes after coughing. Looking for cure?

I have an itchy ears, itchy and tingling throat, no matter how hard I try to cough out nothing comes out and after coughing for a while all that comes out is a small droplet of clear mucus\ phlegm . I wake from sleep...I went to my GP who gave me an antihistamine cetrizet D, ibuprofen and paracetamol anti-inflammatory ..didn t help much thence gave me an expectorant and a nasal spray s been 2 weeks and I m getting frustrated
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012