Have itchy, dry and peeling skin on inner thigh near vagina. What is the cause and cure?

I am a 16 year old female, and I am sexually active with my girlfriend. I was raped about a month ago... And I am having vaginal issues and I do not know if it is because of what happened. My inner thighs near my vagina appear to be Ashton, dry and peeling. They itch , and when I scratch it causes it to be red and it looks raw. The lower region of my vagina is red, bumpy and irritated too. It has no weird discharge or smell.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Mar 2016
You are probably suffering from some sort of vaginal infection.
Do a Complete STD profile,HIV test along with Urine examination for R/E & M/E and need some pelvic examination.
So consult with your gynecologist after completing those reports and take advice.
You may use VAGISIL cream/CLINGEN FORTE vaginal suppository for 3-5 days. Maintain genital hygiene properly and practice safe sex in future.