Have itchy dots on both sides of labia majora, spreading on clitoris area, get a biting sensation in the clitoris area, white substances forming inside. Cure?

Have itchy dots on both sides of labia majora , i stated scratching it now resulting in a skin peeling condition i have tried panderm cream it helped me from itching but only for a few days and it starts again.now its spreading on clitoris area i get a biting sensation in the clitoris area and white substances forming inside the hood of clitoris .
Asked On : Tue, 14 May 2013