Have itchy dark patch on legs and inner thigh. Diagnosed as infection. Not cured by medicine. Is it eczema?

Hi I have an itchy dark patch on both sides of my legs on the inner thigh I visited the doctor and she said that it might be thrush or another infection. She gave me clotrimazole cream it is almost finish and it hasnt worked. I researched this on the internet and many places are saying it is eczema . If so what is the remedy? It is very itchy and uncomfortable and is making my inner thighs very dark. Is there something i can get over the counter?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012