Have itchy cluster of red bumps at ankles. Getting redder and itchier. What is the cause and cure?

I have noticed an itchy cluster of red bumps at my ankles. First it showed up on my left ankle and now I have some on the right too...they are getting redder and itchier. I have no pets but did go horseback riding this past weekend - I also visited someone with a cat later in the day...It doesn t seem like there there is a stinger or anything still attached to me.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Hi ,
Thanks for reference.
your red bumps on ankles was due to pressure sore due to hoarse riding as your skin rubs with horse's skin this appears.As it is red & itchy it requier soothing application by normal skin soothing agent. have a nice day.