Have itchy bumps on head. Skin comes from scalp while scratching. Have wound in hand. Any solution?

sir, in my head there is lots of small bump like, and some times itchy, if i scratch, the skin also coming from scalp with ( burn pain). i am scratching in the night every day. 2. in my ears there is mud like skin. 3. in my face beside to nose reddish colour with skin little flaking 4. in my hand there is a wound (like half healed) 1 day red other day feeling like cleared , please help me what to do
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012