Have itchy bumps on body. Got new puppy that is itching. What is it?

Me and my fiance got a new puppy recently. She itches a lot so we took her to the vet. They did a test on her for scabies and it came back negative. They gave her a flea pill and all her fleas died and fell off her. She's still itching and now me and my fiance are itching as well. We keep having small little bumps appear on us. They started on our legs. I have little bumps all on my stomach and its started to spread to my chest. Now I'm getting the bumps on my wrists. What could this be??
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013