Have itchy bumps in body and bruises in legs. Undergoing treatment for yeast infection. Advice?

hi. my name is abbie, i am 15 years old. I have been having alot of different medical problems over the course of the past few months and out of all the doctors ive seen, (alot) none of them know what is wrong with me. I have small itchy bumps all over my body( mainly my arms and scalp ), I am currently being treated for a bacterial and yeast infection , I am constantly nauseous, I have bruises all over my legs and they just wont seem to go away. I have been diagnosed with vaso-vagal syncopy but im not being treated for it.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013