Have itchy bumps all over the body. Not cured by benadryl. What is the cause and treatment?

Hi, I got these itchy bumps all over my body two days ago when I woke up. I assuming it could be from the food poisoning after I had steamed porks from a restaurant the night before. I ve also been in out in the sun for about 6hrs the day before as well. But I looked up pictures of people who got sun poisoning but my red bumps didn t look anything like it. I ve been taking benedryl but it s not getting any better. Please help! The itchiness is unbearable!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012