Have itchy bottom, blood in stool. Taken worm medicine. What treatment should be done?

hi I have itchy bottom and a very small amount of blood apears on toilet paper when I wipe my bottoms.. I am never constipated.. I have had worms .. taken worm medicine few times in last couple of months.. I have to avoid the discomfort of itchy bottoms put garlic paste to my anus but have stopped doing that from couple of weeks as it is very very harsh treatment .. do I need to see doctor ? when would my itchy bottom be gone.. I have had it for months now and is very discomforting..
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012