Have itchy and swollen Lip with red bump. Could it be Herpes?

every once in a while above my upper lip will itch and get swollen just a little bit most of the time i leave it alone but last night i itched it a few times and messed with it and when i woke up in the morning i had a tiny red bump right above my upper left tip on my lip. its not inside my lip at all and its pretty small but it itches and i m freaking out thinking its herpes . i have a fiance and neither of us stray, since the 5 years of us being together. is this normal? and could it be herpes?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013