Have itchy and red Labia minora. Have white vaginal discharge. Herpes?

Hi, I have been reading online about yeast infections and genital herpes . It seems like I have herpes, but I ve never had sex oral, or any other way. About a week ago my labia minora was itchy, and red. There were some red bumps too. It itched so bad I scratched it raw. I had some vaginal discharge , and it was a milky white color. I m only 14. I ve kissed a few guys, but I don t think that you can get genital herpes from that. Help?!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
May 2013
Genital infections sometimes can be acquired by skin to skin contact, using public rest rooms etc. apart from sexual contact.
According to your description there is possibility of the yeast or herpes infection.
So you better consult gynecologist and get examined to find out the actual cause to your problem.
Depending on the examination findings you can go for systemic and local medicines which will decrease the infection and local symptoms.