Have itching on face, neck and shoulders. Melagard ineffective. Suggestion?

Sir, i am having itching on my face, neck ,and at times on shoulders. sme feeling of irritation starts and then it continues and desire to scratch becomes more and more. Before four days I have shown it to a dermatologist and this madam Dr has told me that its only superficial and nothing to do with organs(like lever, kidneys -a fear I had mentioned to her) or due to eating. She has prescribed (1)melagard lotion(2) tablets- Levocetrigine(3) dermadew lotion. But it has not reduced or i should say problem is intact. Can you suggest me Dr to giveme proper advice for this kind of itching problem?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012