Have itching on Vulva which spread to rectum and movements in stomach. Advice?

Hi, im an 18 year old girl and i have been having on and off itching aound my vulva which spread to my rectum . It has bleed from itching and patched up. the dr i went to told me it was razor bumps but i had not shaved for months. i missed my period for three months and during that time i have had an infection of some sort in my vagina that the dr have not come to conclude. its not and std i have bee tested negative for everything. My period has come on now heaviy for 4 days i am normally 7.the itching has just came back and I have been feeling movements in my stomach lately and im not sure if im pregnant or have a paracite. my doctor is not helpful to the situation.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013