Have itching in penis. Have herpes on mouth and nose. No medication now. What can be the cause and the cure?

Hi. For almost two months now I've been getting this recurrent itch on my penis and also a bit on my scrotum and near the groin. It comes and goes and it's something that I think I've had before, but not recurrently in such a short period of time. The other times, which were only two that I recall, were in the last year and half, but they weren't so itchy as much as they were a bit painful and the skin was more reddened, but each time it was after sex and disappeared over night or almost, so I just figured it was an irritation due to poorly lubricated sex. I have herpes on my mouth and nose, and two months ago I had a mild outbreak on my upper lip, then after a weeks I had another, also mild, then when it was almost gone there it appeared inside my nostril, and then I had the flu and had one of the worst herpes outbreaks I've ever had, covering my upper lip almost completely with really aggressive sores. That's also about the time I got this itch on my penis. First it was just really dry and looked like eczema (I've had some before because of my allergies, but I don't think I ever had them on my penis), but I scratched and made a small tear in the skin that quickly turned into a brown thin crust. Then all of a sudden I had several marks like that, that almost looked like stretch marks all along the shaft, all on the same side. I used a zinc oxide ointment and it seemed to help with the itch and those marks didn't take long to disappear. Then I noticed some very small protuberant dots on my shaft, never on the gland, and I started stressing because I thought they could be blisters beginning to form and that it could be herpes. I've stressed about getting genital herpes ever since I found out many years ago that my oral herpes could pass on to my genitals if I wasn't careful and didn't wash my hands well before touching any other part of my skin after touching the herpes. I looked for genital herpes online but all the pictures I saw were nothing like what I had, which was more like sandpaper-like dry and itchy skin that sometimes was a bit reddened, and it disappeared in one or two days whether I used the zinc oxide ointment or aciclovir. I had this again two weeks ago. Again I was worried it could be herpes, and it was worse on the second day, but then on the third there was barely nothing and I was almost normal. And now it appeared again! Started yesterday and today it's worse and very itchy. The small sandpaper-like dots (I don't know if I should call them blisters because they don't seem to have any liquid inside and they're really very small) mostly run along a patch of darker skin on my shaft, on the side that touches the scrotum, but my scrotum doesn't itch much in comparison, although sometimes, especially when I wake up, it's also very itchy. I'm circumsized since I was a teen because I had what I think is called phimosis, and the house I was living in last month was very damp and mouldy, as was the house I lived before that, but the house I'm living in now isn't. I hope that helps in the diagnostic. This is bothering me more because I can't seem to get rid of it, so any help will be appreciated. I have an appointment with my physician in a week or so, but I'd really like an opinion before that.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013