Have itching, electric shock sensation in hands and legs. Had a lot of infections. CT scan and MRI done. What to do?

I am 41 yr old female. my symtoms have presisted for about three years. here are my symtoms.
burning/itchy sensation in my hands,forearms, and feet with my hand mucels very hard and painful.
electric shocks in my hands,arms and legs.
fuzzy, lethargic, and exstreamly nousious feeling just before i feel hands start jerking and slight shaking to my head.
Orsa infections since late 2010 ( phenasillian resistant bacteria) I have had more than a dozen infection since.
about a mounth ago started full body movements. grimaceing with my neck pulling to the right and a wiggling or dancing from my wast up. i wake damp from night sweats and moving all over now starting to kick my legs.
i have had a CT scan and MRI and nothing was found. Can someone please help.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013