Have itching and sweating in vagina. Had unprotected sex earlier. What is happening?

For a few days now maybe 3 days now. I have been very "wet" down there every time I wipe it is all on the toilet paper. That usually doesn't happen. And it's a little itchy but not much. I figured because I haven't shaved down there that could be the problem. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend last Friday. But even a day after that this wasn't happening. Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
As per your symptoms, it looks like you have vaginitis. You should see a specialist for a physical exam,get a smear and take the necessary medication. Your partner may also need to be treated. Please maintain genital hygiene. You may need some local application along with systemic treatment. Hope you find this information helpful. Take care.