Have itching and redness in eye. Took allegra, pataday, ciplox and refresh tears. What is the remedy?

hi ,
i am from india. i recently moved to a new city for my summers. when i came to the place my eyes turned red the same day . i also had a throat problem. taking it for allergy i took an "allegra". that solved my throat problem but my eyes still remained red. so i consulted a physician here he gave me "pataday". i used it for 4 days but that did not fix the problem. the itching and irritation persisted. i went back to the physician who now gave me "ciplox" eye drop and "refresh tears" along with it. it has been 3 days now but the redness and infrequent itching is still there. please help !!!
i am so tensed.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013