Have itchiness, redness and yellowish discharge in vagina. Took vaginal tablet. Found ants in underwear. Reason?

good day doctors, im a female, 26 years old, blood pressure 90over60, it was my very first time to have a disease like this. last month of december,i was having this itchy, redness and yellowish discharge in my vagina . my boyfriend just came day of december 11 2012 and after having check up with an obegyne . she prescribe me a vaginal tablet. After that, i was feeling better and it heals. later this month of March, i have experienced the same thing again but its not the worst as It was. no yellow discharges . it was just very itchy and it├Ęs burning. and my obegyne gave me same tablet again. I feel ok after and the itchy burning feeling was gone. but later at the mid of the month of march . i noticed with my used underware, there were ants on it. And later it was still there. All of my used panty was like that. I am feeling worried on this. what could these mean on my health. this is my first time to experience like this. i need you help and answers. thank you and god bless..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013